Unfortunately, we do not have a public roadmap available. However, we are working on getting one together in the near future.
At a high level, we are focused on empowering our users by increasing the discoverability of Funnelback features and making the product easier to use and support. Some example of these features in previous versions include:
- Revamp metadata screens
- Revamp user administration screens
- Introduction of task queue
We have also introduced Funnelback Knowledge Graph which aims to supplement search by providing an more intuitive platform for exploring data.
For detailed information, please refer to our release notes
In the immediate future we are looking to:
- Improve the ability to manage web resources and templates
- Revamp the configuration screens
In regards to what is on the horizon, we are looking to:
- Further streamline the Funnelback product
- Bolster our Knowledge Graph offering
- Increase our investment in natural language question answering
- Add additional verticals to our package solutions
Details of the above will be release one they become available.
A note on our version number policy. At Funnelback, the major version number is incremented based on the difficult of upgrades. i.e. If we introduce a new feature which includes drastic breaking changes, we would consider calling the release Funnelback 16. However, from end users perspective, what you can count on is that every version aims to packed with new features providing real value to all our users.
Hope this helps.